Car Insurance Information
With car insurance information readily available online, many may choose to do their research online, however, doing the research online may come with many uncertainties and problems that outweigh the convenience. At SingaporeCarInsurance.org, we want you to have the most relevant and useful car insurance information. Based on our research most people in Singapore want to find out what are the information the car insurance company require before they can provide a car insurance quotation.
Car Insurance Information – What Are The Information Needed For Car Insurance Quotation?
The car insurance information required for the private vehicle insurance quote may differ from a commercial vehicle insurance quote. Generally speaking, the car insurance company requires personal information before quoting the personal car insurance and company information for the commercial car insurance quotation process.
Common Information Required For Both Personal And Commercial Vehicle Insurance Quotation
- Expiry Date Of Current Car Insurance – Exact date when your existing car insurance ending?
- Class Of Vehicle – Is the vehicle a private or commercial vehicle?
- Type Of Coverage – Choose between third-party coverage, third-party with fire and theft benefit or comprehensive coverage.
- Vehicle Registration Number – What is your vehicle registration number?
- Vehicle Make And Model – The brand and model number of your vehicle.
- Number Of Seaters – How many seats are there in your vehicle?
- Vehicle Type – Is the vehicle a sedan, lorry or compact car? You can easily find out your vehicle type by doing a search on Google.com
- Vehicle Use – What is the usage of the vehicle?
- Parallel Import – Is the vehicle a parallel import?
- Nationality Of Insured – Country of insured as per identification card.
- Insured Date Of Birth – The actual date the insured come into this world.
- Insured Driving Experience – Number of years holding a Singapore official car license.
- Insured Gender – Is the insured male or female?
- Insured Marital Status – Is the insured single, married, divorced or widowed?
- Insured Occupation – The current job title the insured is holding. Is an indoor or outdoor occupation?
- No Claim Discount Entitlement – The NCD of current car insurance.
- Claims Experience – Did the insured make any insurance claims over the last 3 years?
- Transmission Type – Is the vehicle in the automatic or manual transmission?
- Vehicle Ownership – Is the vehicle owned by an individual or company?
- Vehicle Registration Year – When is the vehicle registered?
- Vehicle Manufactured Year – When is the vehicle manufactured?
- Certificated Of Merit Eligibility – Does the insured have a valid certificated of merit?
- Existing Insurer – The current insurance company providing the current car insurance cover.
Car Insurance Information Required For Private Car Insurance Quotation
- Insured Name – What is the full insured name as per the NRIC.
- NRIC Number – What is the NRIC Number as per the official records.
*NRIC is the acronym for National Registration Identity Card.
Car Insurance Information Required For Commercial Car Insurance Quotation
- Company Name – What is the full company name as per ACRA records.
- Company Registration Number – What is the company registration number as per ACRA records
- Nature Of Business – What is the nature of business as per ACRA records.
*ACRA is the acronym for Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority.
Car Insurance Information Summary
Most car insurance companies require the listed car insurance information before they can provide a car insurance quotation. At SingaporeCarInsurance.org, we can go through the entire process on your behalf so that your time is spent on stuff that matters to you. Find out more about us and request a car insurance quote online.