Comprehensive Car Insurance
Comprehensive car insurance in Singapore is the highest form of car insurance that an individual can purchase. A comprehensive car insurance covers all aspects of third-party cover to third-party with fire, and theft benefits and own damage cover; as such another name for the comprehensive car insurance is “fully comp cover”. Learn more about us and request for car insurance quote online now.
Comprehensive Car Insurance Benefits
Most car insurance companies in Singapore typically issues the comprehensive car insurance policy; it is good to know the benefits which come with the policy. However, at times a car insurer may only offer a lower car insurance coverage type. Given the situation, you may want to upgrade to a comprehensive cover whenever you deem fit.
- Peace Of Mind – Having a comprehensive cover allows the driver to drive safely rather than having the thought of what will happen should an accident occur. Having a comprehensive car insurance cover is similar to having the car insurance company covering your back, should the unforeseen happen on the road. This is especially helpful in cases when it is difficult to prove who is at fault.
- Add-On Benefits – A car insurance owner can add on additional benefits to further enhance the comprehensive car insurance. These benefits can prove most helpful when the car owner need them.
- Wide Coverage – As mentioned, the comprehensive car insurance has a wide range of cover. Without the comprehensive cover, an individual risk to cover his own vehicle repair costs and medical costs. In the worst case, the individual may have to cover the full cost of a new motor vehicle if the vehicle is beyond repair.
Comprehensive Car Insurance Add-On Benefits
You can increase the coverage range and opt for add-on covers for your comprehensive car insurance. Some of the popular add-on benefits includes:
- Courtesy car – Adding this benefit will entitle you to a rental vehicle while your vehicle is under repair.
- Breakdown cover – Extends the car insurance coverage to cover potential vehicle breakdown.
- 24 Hours Towing Assistance – Most insurer will provide this cover, however, you should consider this extra if your car insurance company does not provide it.
- No Claim Discount Protector – If you have high no claim discount, you can consider this add-on as it protects your NCD.
- Daily Transport Allowance – During the vehicle repair period, the car owner may receive a fixed amount of money from the car insurance company. Applicable only if car owner purchased the extra.
Comprehensive Car Insurance Prices
Comprehensive car insurance prices may be slightly more expensive than the lower types of car insurance coverage. While it is easy to compromise on the coverage in favour of lower car insurance prices, you may end up paying more eventually. Specifically, when the accident is your fault or undeterminable. However, it is notable that a comprehensive car insurance price may sometimes be cheaper. This phenomenal event may happen when car owners opt for third-party car insurance to reduce their car insurance prices. With more people holding third-party car insurance, the claims for third-party damages will increase; leading to an increase in third-party car insurance prices. Using that logic, it is worth checking the cost of all levels of cover.
Purchase A Comprehensive Car Insurance
At SingaporeCarInsurance.org, we lend a helping hand to all car owners in their search for the best comprehensive car insurance. Send us a message today and we can further assist you with the process of purchasing a comprehensive car insurance.