Modified Car Insurance
Modified car insurance in Singapore costs more than a conventional car insurance because most vehicle owners make modifications to increase the performance or the appearance of the car. However, not all vehicle modifications result in an increase in modified car insurance prices; some decreases the premiums. At SingaporeCarInsurance.org, we help vehicle owners who prefer to modify their vehicle, request for the best modified car insurance quotes online.
Modification Impact On Modified Car Insurance
Car owners who make modifications to their motor vehicle usually take great pride in their cars. Before makeing a sound modification decision, car owners must understand how auto vehicle modifications can affect the modified car insurance before attempting the modification.
- Performance And Appearance Modification – A modified vehicle with a higher performance which may result in more accidents. Furthermore, a vehicle with appearance modification may look more attractive to theft. As long as car owners make changes to the vehicle’s factory state, car insurance companies may increase the modified car insurance premiums. Since most modifications done outside the official manufacturer has no guarantee and may compromise the usability of the vehicle.
- Security Modifications – Installing a tracking device or alarm system may reduce the overall modified car insurance prices.
Modified Car Insurance Prices
Generally, car insurance companies hiked up the modified car insurance prices because of the overall risk involved with a modified car. In most cases, younger drivers and new drivers are the ones who prefer to modify their vehicles; because of this, the combined risks as a young driver and a modified car causes the modified car insurance cost to increase.
Reduce Modified Car Insurance Prices
Although it is difficult to find a cheap modified car insurance; a car owner can consider reducing the modified car insurance prices. Here are some tips we have to help you reduce your modified vehicle insurance prices.
- Consider A Conventional Vehicle – If vehicle modification is not a must; the car owner can save his money on a conventional vehicle. Conventional vehicle fetches lesser car insurance prices than a modified vehicle.
- Opt Only For Required Modifications – A car owner can consider which car modification matters the most to him and implement it. Car workshops may upsell other car modification which can further increase the modified car insurance price.
- Reliable Workshops – If a car modification is a must; car owners can consider official workshops which car insurance companies may recognise.
Find Modified Car Insurance
Finding a modified car insurance may be difficult as car insurance company may not want to cover the modified vehicle. At SingaporeCarInsurance.org, we understand how much your modified vehicle means to you and can find you the best protection for it.