New Driver Car Insurance
New driver car insurance is an obligation in Singapore. A new driver can be young or old; who to say a new driver is always young; a driver in Singapore may decide to start driving in his late 50s. At SingaporeCarInsurance.org, we help new drivers find perfect matching car insurance. Request for car insurance quotes online today.
New Driver Car Insurance Premium
As a new driver, your car insurance premium is likely to be costly. What makes the new driver car insurance premium expensive? In Singapore, car insurers deemed new drivers as a big risk; statistic show that an inexperienced driver is likely to get into an accident within 1 year of obtaining their driving licenses.
What To Look For In A New Driver Car Insurance
As a new driver, we tempt to make our purchase decision exclusively based on the cost. This is the common mistake made by new drivers as this is also the first time they are making a car insurance purchase. These are the 3 areas we recommend a new driver to look for in a new driver car insurance.
- Policy Coverage – What kind of car insurance coverage are you obtaining? The most basic coverage is the third-party car insurance which covers merely third-party damages. What is the amount of excess you are opting for?
- Policy Limitations – Read the terms carefully, do not assume.
- Policy Add-On – Car insurance companies allows you to add extras to cover the areas you want.
Reduce New Driver Insurance Premium
As a new driver, you have an opportunity to reduce your premiums; only you can do it. Here are 3 tips we offer that may help you reduce your new driver insurance premiums.
- Keep Calm – This is indeed your first time on the wheel, you have the right to show excited. However, keep calm while driving. Relax and make your driving experience a careful and carefree one. Statistics show that stressed drivers cause more; relax driving keeps you away from accidents. Thus, increasing your no claim discount – resulting in a lower premium.
- Named Drivers – Add a named experienced driver to your new driver car insurance policy may result in a lower premium. Car insurers expect the vehicle to be shared between drivers hence the reduction of cost.
- Shop Around – Perhaps your friend is an insurance agent and you want to support her. Sure go ahead and you will miss out on the chance of seeing what others can offer. Most new drivers’ regrets purchasing their first car insurance in Singapore from their friends when they found out they fork out 25% more.
Purchase New Driver Car Insurance
At SingaporeCarInsurance.org, we can help you find the best new driver car insurance that will best suit you; we do not want you to experience the mistakes we made when we were shopping for our new driver car insurance.